Show Dates & Hours
Wed, Sept 30: 12p – 8p
Thu, Oct 1: 12p – 8p
Fri, Oct 2: 12p – 8p
Sat, Oct 3: 10a – 7p Later closing time!
Sun, Oct 4: 10a – 6p
Weekday Ticket = $15.00
Good For All 3 Weekdays, Unlimited Reentry
Weekend Ticket = $20.00
Good For Both Weekend Days, Unlimited Reentry
In addition to sales tax, there is a convenience fee, which is the same as using a credit card at the door.
Less Crowded On Weekdays:
If you are able, come on a weekday when it is less crowded and dealers will have more time to answer your questions. We’re open from noon to 8pm on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.
NJ Convention & Exposition Center
97 Sunfield Ave, Edison
Scroll down for driving directions and maps
We negotiated reduced rates at the nearby Hilton Garden Inn that are available to everyone and anyone. Book Online now for $125 / night.
A separate 10,000 square foot ‘Wholesale Only’ area open will be open to those in possession of a sales tax / business license.
14,000 – 16,000 depending on weather
Taxis from Metropark Station:
Checker Taxi: 732-634-8300
Independent Taxi: 848-205-1075
Metuchen Taxi: 732-548-0064
Lyft & Uber:
Lyft is the official ride share partner of the NJ Expo Center. Get $15 in free ride credit. Use code NJEXPO.
Garden State Parkway: Exit 127 if North-bound, else Exit 129 if South-bound, to Rt 440 South. Once on Rt 440 take 1st exit onto 514 West (Woodbridge Avenue) following the signs for Raritan Center. Careful! Don’t get onto the NJ Turnpike. Once on Woodbridge Ave exit at 1st right for Raritan Center onto Raritan Center Parkway. Follow the signs for 1.5 miles to the NJ Expo Center.
NJ Turnpike:: Exit 10, keep right after toll onto 514 West (Woodbridge Avenue). Then exit at 1st right for Raritan Center onto Raritan Center Parkway and follow signs for 1.5 miles to the NJ Expo Center.
I-287 South:: to Exit 514 West / Raritan Center (immediately after NJ Turnpike exit) puts you on Woodbridge Avenue. Then exit at 1st right for Raritan Center onto Raritan Center Parkway and follow signs for 1.5 miles to the NJ Expo Center.
Registration is not required.
Wholesale buyers with a business license are exempt from sales tax, but he or she must provide one of the following to every seller:
If the wholesaler buyer is a NJ Business then one of the following:
1. “New Jersey Resale Certificate” (Form ST-3) which the buyer can quickly fill out and present to the seller
2. “Streamlined Sales and Use Tax Certificate of Exemption” (Form ST-SST) which is a multi-page form that takes longer to fill out
If the wholesaler buyer is a business from outside NJ then one of the following:
1. Purchaser’s out-of-state resale certificate (a photocopy)
2. “New Jersey Resale Certificate for Non‑Resident Sellers” (Form ST-3NR) which the buyer can quickly fill out and present to the seller
3. “Uniform Sales & Use Tax Certificate – Multijurisdiction”
4. “Streamlined Sales and Use Tax Certificate of Exemption” (Form ST-SST) which is a multi-page form that takes longer to fill out
Follow us on Facebook for important updates and offers.