To reduce the COVID-19 transmission risk we have adopted these rules, recommendations and actions:
- Face mask required for entry.
- Due to capacity constraints this year, there will be no exhibits, demonstrations, or child activities that encourage crowding or lingering. All those things will return next year. The focus this year is purely commercial: efficiently executing sales in a less-crowded venue in a safe manner.
- Therefore, the show is ADULTS ONLY on Saturday and Sunday.
- However, kids are welcome on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday.
- To ensure no waiting to enter the show, try to visit on weekdays, which costs $5 less for a ticket.
- AVOID OUR BUSIEST TIME FROM 10A TO 2PM ON SATURDAY. (Come later in the day; we are open until 7pm on Saturday)
- New 16′ wide aisles to promote 6-foot social distancing.
- No food or beverages will be sold on-site.
- Vendor booths have been doubled in size to facilitate the 6-foot rule.
Despite all this, please do come, and if you are able, spend lavishly with our dealers, many of whom have struggled for the past 6 months with little or no income.
This huge show features common | intermediate | investment grade mineral specimens, fossils, meteorites, gemstones, artisan jewelry, amber, turquoise, emeralds, beads, findings, gold, silver, crystals, cabochons, science gifts, metaphysical, interior decor, petrified wood, craftsman jewelry boxes, tools, supplies, and so much more. Sellers come from all over the country to meet buyers who who come from the tri-state area and beyond.
We have a separate Wholesale Only section for bulk buyers who have a business license.
For credential info, please read the bottom of the Visitor Info page.
Less Crowded On Weekdays
If you are able, come on a weekday when it is less crowded. We’re open 12p to 8p, Wednesday thru Friday. The $15 weekday ticket allows unlimited re-entry all 3 days. Get your hand stamped before you leave!